Historic Bell Hill is the perfect place for large and small outdoor weddings. If you desire a more intimate setting, our pre-Cival War barn is available as well.
- Basic One-Day Wedding (No Overnight Stays): $3500
- Includes use of our 75-acre farm/Wedding Venue on your Wedding Day. Includes all the grounds and use of The Barn; The Barn Cellar; Modern Luxury Restrooms adjacent to The Barn; and on-the-day of your Wedding we provide you Bedrooms and Bathrooms on the second floor of our Mansion Home for the Bridal Party—Bride and Groom, Bridal Attendants, Groomsmen and Parents—to dress and get ready in.
Bell Hill Wedding Packages:
Our wedding packages provide luxury accommodations for 12 guests in our Bell Hill Mansion Home with full use of our five luxury bedrooms and bathrooms. Includes full Use of the Barn and Barn Cellar for Your Rehearsal Party (if desired) on the night before Your Wedding. In addition, we provide Breakfast for 12 each morning and the full-time support and caring assistance of our Bell Hill General Manager for the duration of your stay.
- One-Night Package Adds $1000 to the Basic One-Day Wedding price of $3500 for a total of $4500 for your complete two-day, one-night Wedding experience.
- Two-Night Package Adds $2000 to the Basic One-Day Wedding price of $3500 for a total of $5500 for your complete three-day, two-night Wedding experience.
- Three-Night Package Adds $3000 to the Basic One-Day Wedding price of $3500 for a total of $6500 for your complete four-day, three-night Wedding extravaganza!
You may choose your own caterers or choose from one of the suggested vendors below:
Call for more!
Looking for a wedding photographer? Check out these photographers who have had the Bell Hill experience!
- JT Photo
- Signature Photography and Art
- Leigh Bedokis Photography
- Julia Noack Photography
- Stephanie Susie Photography
- Arndt Cinema & Photography
- Jason Hill Photography
- My Sun My Moon Photography
Check out these photos by Julia Novack from this Nordstrom’s featured wedding!